Thursday, March 5, 2009

TAG DR ANN-DEHOUZZE

Tag dari ann-dehouzze

1)Make a list of what u want on your birthday
2)The list should be 10 numbers
3)post the image of this award to your posting
4)give it to 10 frens of yours


- wish me birthday on the that time it is very..repeat very imported


- kiss from my husband and my kids


- celebrate my birthday in the private space- candle light dinner( ialah nak gak pakai gaun2 ala2 seksi)


- one song to me from my husband or can bring amy search if u don't mine

- birthday card with muzic


- bouquet of fresh flower and some chocolate with nut


- ooo one more thing go to the candle light dinner with a bmw sport 2 door with no roof


- i need credit card before my birthday to pay all my staff- baju gaun, need go spa before birthday, artis make-up, hair dreeser oopphhss tudung dreeser kikiiiii..


- i wanna make wish before i tiup my lilin.. selalu main tiup lupa nak wish.. my secret wish..


- and i wanna my kids sing happy birthday song to me


dah habis... untuk 10 orang kekawan nanti yatt fikir-fikirkan atau ada yang nak tawarkan diri nak buat tag ni sila tinggalkan note k. hehheh.. sesiapa kekawan di bawah ini sila buat homework terima kasih.

  1. -ain
  2. -moi (dubai)
  3. -nor (dubai)
  4. -k.zai
  5. -ana
  6. -jiya
  7. -mamaella
  8. -hazila
  9. -lemongrass-australia
  10. -yann-arab saudi

5 comments:

ain said...

I tak buat lg tag ni yatt.

Azita Zain said...

Hai yatt! terlarat ke hubby u nak meng'realize'kan impian tu???

ain said...

la yatt...kena tag jugak ngan you. nanti free2 I buat ekh.

adad said...

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! nama aku ker tuuu??? homework lama tak wat lg nighhh!! hehehehehe! skit masa lg wat tag lama... kikikiki

MamaElla said...

Yatt..
Tag Mama dah ambil tapi will do it on Monday now tak free coz nak Malaysia ada wediing invitation...
Tq..